Front-end Web Software Engineer
ProSpace is a tech start-up focusing on IoT/analytics in optimising large workplace planning. Our clients consist of Fortune 500 MNCs, large enterprises and co-working space providers. We are headquartered in Singapore and currently embarking on our regional expansion plan.
Our analytics platform consists of two parts: the hardware system responsible for collecting and aggregating the workplace usage data within enterprise, and the software system that stores, processes and presents the data with enterprise friendly interfaces. We are “technical-heavy” start-up as the hardware system is built 100% in-house, and we design the system architecture internally to meet the stringent enterprise requirements.
1. Build new and key features for the Prospace web applications by working closely with the product and design teams.
2. Analyse and optimise performance and reliability for the frontend of the applications.
3. Build high performance dynamic web applications with tech stacks such as React, Redux, Wepack, ES6, Node.js, etc.
4. Take full ownership of projects from implementation to testing, deployment and maintenance.
- A Computer Science/Computer Engineering Bachelor degree
- 2+ years of front-end or web application development experience
- Proficient in frontend development using ReactJS with Redux
- Experience with front-end Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration
- Experience of D3.js or related web data visualisation tools
- Experience with web responsive design and implementation and handling cross browser compatibility
Good to have:
- Experience on using Node.js
- Experience with front ned performance profiling and optimisation
- Experience of using AWS services such as EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, CodeDeploy, etc