Lucence Diagnostics Pte Ltd is a Singapore head-quartered company. Ventured capital funded, Lucence Dx was spun off by a group of passionate physicians and scientists from A-STAR, and joined by business veterans. Its sole mission is to deliver best-in-class molecular diagnostic tests to physicians and patients.
Solve cancer through your programming skills. Choose the right path for cancer patients looking for answers.
At Lucence, we are a team of exceptional individuals committed to a sole cause: to fight cancer. As leaders from diverse fields including oncology, data science, laboratory medicine, and technology development, we believe that making the most informed decision possible leads to better outcomes for our patients.
Join us as a Full-Stack Engineer today!
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and build high-quality web apps/services
- Enhance existing data operation systems by analyzing business objective, architecting and developing applications across platforms.
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new web technologies to improve development efficiency.
- Passionate about building software and is a fast learner
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or related disciplines with at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong CS fundamentals such as data structure, OOP, and algorithms
- Proficient in server, network and hosting environment
- Familiar with HTML, CSS, Node.js, React, data visualization using D3.js or similar sharing libraries, and relish in creating awesome UX/UI for users
- Familiar with relational and nonrelational databases
- Experience with cloud-based architecture and cloud foundry
Interested applicants, please ensure that you have uploaded a cover letter and a detailed resume before clicking on Apply Now button below. Thank you!