Hardware Security Module Engineer
We are a blockchain startup that is building the next generation hardware cold wallet solution that offers both secure storage of cryptocurrencies and a seamless, user-friendly way to trade on major crypto exchanges. We believe security and convenience can co-exist. Join us in the journey.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Design solutions to secure sensitive data and secret keys by applying cryptography, proper access control, and utilizing hardware security modules (HSM).
• Deliver initial proof of concept (PoCs) and document the design and architectures for these solutions.
• Work closely with the Product Design Engineer and full stack developers to drive the product design and prototyping.
• Support in application development that require various hardware or software interfacing.
• Research 3rd party vendors and open source solutions and determine fit into product design and architecture.
• Support for product launch and release plans.
• Relevant education or few years of practical experience in the area
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in HSM, PKI, embedded Secure Element architecture and cryptography.
• Understanding of cryptocurrency and the blockchain ecosystem is good but not essential
• Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
***To apply, please submit your updated CV.