Senior Data Analyst
99.co is a powerful map-based property search engine that utilises smart algorithms to provide housing renters, buyers, and property agents alike a fast, transparent, and efficient property search experience. Our mission is to make the entire experience of finding, moving into and living in a new place seamless and hassle-free, while keeping living in a new city what it should be - fun and enriching.
Being the fastest growing property tech portal in South Asia, our goal is to empower people to search for a home they will love. Founded by one of the best engineering teams in Singapore, it is currently headquartered and operational in the Lion City. Our investors include Sequoia Capital and Facebook co-founder Eduardo Saverin.
99.co is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join our diverse team of people who are passionate about taking the real estate industry properly into the age of technology through innovation and a desire to solve its multitude of challenges.
A numbers person, a communicator and a storyteller all in one, the analyst would partner closely with the product team to identify new opportunities and translate data to useful and actionable insights; steering and guiding the company in making an effective product and business decisions.
What you'll do:
* Take ownership in delivering prompt, accurate and reliable data analysis in your area of ownership
* Partner closely with product and business teams on strategic deep dives, plan data metrics, and ad-hoc data requests
* Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
* Source and analyse consumer and agent behaviour data to help us improve existing algorithms
* Partner with business leads to understand, predict and provide solutions for the respective teams' data needs
* Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
* Taking lead on projects, as needed.
What you are/have/will be:
* 3-4 years of working experience in a Business Intelligence or Analytics role is highly preferred, exceptional fresh graduates will be considered
* Proficiency in SQL is a must
* Familiarity with Python and R is a +
* Ability to embrace both the charms of individuality and teamwork
* Strong critical thinking with the ability to organise and prioritise data requirements and needs from business stakeholders in a logical manner
* Detail oriented and able to work efficiently in a fast-paced team environment
* Excited about learning new technologies and translating data into business solutions
* Detail-oriented or someone who reads everything and will paste an html peace character somewhere in your application ;)